Occupational health and safety podiatry
Foot related problems are common in the workplace. Many workers face problems associated with prolonged standing and in particular occupations involving heavy psychical work. Those problems are leading towards a lower labour productivity. Did you know that:
- More than 8% of all absenteeism is related to foot problems?
- Employee absenteeism costs an average 124 euro per day?
- Many workers do not talk about their complaints, but are less productive?
- An incorrect position of the feet can lead to many problems such as tendonitis, knee problems and pain in the hip and back?
- The total musculoskeletal system in particular age groups leads to 34% of the total employee absenteeism?