For which complaints do you go to a podiatrist?
We will not only help you with foot problems, but also complaints which could derive from a deviating functioning of the feet. This could be: ankle, knee, hip, and lower back problems.
Frequently seen problems are:
- Skin problems such as: excessive callus or corns
- Nail problems such as: nail fungus, ingrown nails or painful nails
- Misalignment of the feet such as: excessive high arch and flat-foot
- Specific foot problems with: children, people over 50,sport and diabetes mellitus
- Complaints of overburdening
- Fatigue complaints
- Complaints due to improper footwear
- Complaints of the ankle, knee, hip and back deriving from a misalignment of your feet or a deviating walking pattern